A Book Has A story, This Story Has A Book
What SaltStack For DevOps Teaches
This book is a fruit of long hours of work and self-learning. Through this book, it's your turn to discover Saltstack; I will be your guide.
The 10 most important tips you’ll learn
- Configuration Management And Data Center Automation.
- Advanced installation of SaltStack with a practical installation case.
- Configuration and troubleshooting.
- SaltStack concepts like master, minion, syndic, key management, runners, configurations, states and top file, event-based execution, formulas.
- Using SaltStack with Vagrant.
- Using SaltStack with Docker.
- Real world examples: installation and configuration of Apache web server, creating your own private storage cloud (SaltStack + Vagrant + OwnCloud), monitoring minions, scheduling monitoring tasks, automating WordPress / LAMP installation and configuration.
- A practical cheat sheet.
- SaltStack best practices
- Getting help and contributing to SaltStack community